1. My Bag – Sonia Kashuk Train Case, about $15, available at Target
2. Under-eye prep: Benefit Cosmetics Ooh La Lift 0.25 oz, around $14, available at Sephora and Ulta
3. Under-eye concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, about $7, available at Target and drug stores
4. Foundation: Bare Escentuals Original Foundation, around $17 *Lasts forever and will not make you feel like you have a mask on
5. Foundation brush: Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush, around $18, available at Amazon
6. Bronzer: bareMinerals Warmth, around $17, available at Sephora and Ulta
7. Bronzer brush: Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush, around $5, available at Amazon
8. Eye Shadow: Wet ‘n Wild in Petal Pusher, around $4, available at drugstores
9. Shadow brushes: Sonia Kashuk Eye Kit with Case, about $20, available at Amazon and Target
10. Mascara: CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara, about $5, available at Target and drug stores
11. Lash curler: Revlon Eyelash Curler, about $6, available at Target and drug stores
12. Eyeliner: Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker, Warm Black, about $10, available at Target and Ulta
This is my ultimate Caribbean Cosmetic Bag. Everything is lightweight and won’t make me sweat (anymore than I already do…) plus, it all stays fresh/ doesn’t go rancid / doesn’t rust, even in the ultimate humidity that is Roatan. Enjoy!
What are your favorite cosmetics for summer or a tropical vacation?
P.S. For all those who are wondering, yes, these are absolutely the real products I have in my makeup bag. The only difference - my bag is all black. They don’t show that one online anymore, so I subbed in this gorgeous teal one. And I have two extra neutral-colored shadows and an extra brush.
See for yourself: