Welcome to day 5 of My Little Pony Week on illistyle! If you missed any of our other posts check out our MLP Party, the MLP Birthday Banner, an easy DIY Tassel Banner, and how to make Giant Confetti. Today we are learning to make DIY My Little Pony Cutie Mark Temporary Tattoos. I search high and low for cutie mark temporary tattoos for Ava’s bday party so each of the kids could have a cutie mark on their cheek, and ya know what? I could not find them! So, I did what any self-respecting craft blogger would do: I made them! Thankfully, our friends at HASBRO were not only totally cool with me using their images, but were super excited and supportive of it. I love a company that values true creativity, but what do you expect form the makers of Play-Doh? Right?! (This post contains affiliate links. illistyle provides free craft and DIY tutorials to readers. We sometimes use affiliate links in order to sustain our crafting habits and continue to bring you free content, so be aware, some links below lead to affiliate sites, meaning we get a small percentage of the sale. Thanks for keepin us alive!)
WE HAVE TO WAYS TO CREATE THE TATTOOS
1. for traditional printer and scissors
2. for use if you have a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine
FOR PRINTER AND SCISSORS
1. Download Cutie Mark reversed image PDF (download here)
2. Print image on shiny side of white Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper
3. Take the clear plastic sheet from the Temporary Tattoo package and press the sticky side on top pf your printed images
4. Use scissors to carefully cut around each image
Put those on your kiddos cheeks!
1. Download Cutie Mark Silhouette File (here)
2. Open Silhouette Studio on your computer
3. Open Cutie Mark file
4. Open Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper. Load white sheet into your printer so the image prints on the glossy side
5. Print image from Silhouette Studio
6. Take the clear plastic sheet form the Temporary Tattoo package and press the sticky side onto your printed images
7. Place the now plastic-covered tattoo images into your Silhouette cutting machine
8. Using your Silhouette software, cut the tattoos out
9. Put those on your kiddos cheeks!
Thank you to our friends at Hasbro for their support and permission to use these designs.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase illistyle receives a small percentage and you pay the same amount. Thank you for supporting illistyle.