- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Optional: for exfoliation – 1 teaspoon oatmeal, for breakouts – 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix 1 egg yolk with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and apply it to your face.
- Add optional ingredients if desired.
- Leave this mask on and go relax for a bit, don’t be alarmed if you feel it begin to tighten, it’s perfectly normal.
- Rinse with warm water and follow up with your regular moisturizer.
Thank you Angie for this great mask.
Winter driness can be brutal on our skin, this mask is a huge help!
You can find more tips, product reviews, and great giveaways from Angie on her website: HairsprayandHighHeels
What is your favorite DIY beauty treatment?