As you guys know, I have been on an oil journey. Last fall I bought a premium starter kit from Young Living. And it has helped my family tremendously! I have shared a few ways we are using our oils, from beauty products to cleaning supplies:
I also shared how I came to begin my oil journey, Essential Oil basics, and questions to ask yourself before deciding on which company to join in this post:
Essential oils have been such a blessing for my family. They have helped to support our immune systems, helped our sleep, increased my energy, and increased our general well begin. Because I believe in these oils, I want to help you feel as great as I do now. So I am offering this new illistyle oil welcome gift for all Premium Starter Kit enrollees. You will get all of this:
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
“Everyday Oils Set” – 10 of YLs most popular and versatile oils
An extra oil: Citrus Fresh
Steel roller bottle cap (to turn any YL bottle into a roller bottle)
Literature and Samples
These are some of the ways you can use the Everyday Oils Set in your home:
The illistyle oil Welcome Gift includes:
1. Reference Guide iPhone App
This app will help you understand how each oil can support your specific health concerns.
2. Fresh Bliss recipe card
This is April’s secret blend that you will LOVE! (available to illistyle oil members only.)
3. Fresh Bliss Roller Bottle
This roller bottle with glass roller will help you learn how to custom blend your oils.
4. Relaxing Bath recipe card
Learn how to make a bath salt that will relax and refresh.
5. Epsom Salt
This high quality Epsom salt will make MANY bath salt recipes for you.
6. Custom illistyle oil cap labels
Easily find your oils with these custom cap labels available to illistyle oil members only.
This Welcome Gift is totally free and shipped directly when you purchase and Premium Starter Kit through this link.
Here are the easy steps on how to sign up for Young Living to receive your Premium Starter Kit and Welcome Gift:
1. Visit the Young Living page here and fill out your information. It’s quick, I promise!
2. Check the box for the “Wholesale Member” so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Verify the “sponsor ID” and “enroller ID” say 2257778 (That way you get your awesome Welcome Gift!)
4. Complete your personal information. Young Living needs a social security number for tax purposes, because people might start asking to buy oils from you and you might find yourself turning this into a business. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number then you can get an EIN from the IRS withing a few seconds (you can do that here) and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get the Welcome Gift!)
6. OPTIONAL Step 3 “Essential Rewards” part of the sign-up process is optional. If you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs, but you can always opt into this rewards program later if you so choose.
7. Go through the checkout process. Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
8. After you sign up, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so that I will know to send you your awesome Welcome Gift and we can get you started in the Facebook Group.
Oils have helped my family and I want them to help you too.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment, or email me at email@example.com,
I would love to chat about essential oils or answer any questions.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.